The estate is distributed across five different areas to enhance guests’ experience.
1. The entrance features an imposing stone wall gate surrounded by gardens, a double garage with extra room for two golf carts, a large storage area, and a practical, simple suite for guests or staff.
2. The entrance patio is a beautifully landscaped area that sets the tone and serves as a hub to explore the rest of the estate. From here guests can enter suites 4 and 5 at the north end of the property or the pergola-style walkway to the more expansive main area at the west end. There is also a gym with full bathroom and a sun deck ideal for private massage, and beyond that a gentle fountain that creates a feeling of zen. The entrance patio is the perfect place to bask in comfort and find a moment of stillness.
3. The pond is at the core of the property and is bordered by the family room, walkway, palapa, main house and gardens. Guest suites 2 and 3 are accessed from the walkway, as is the rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi. The privacy provided by the treetops of the neighboring golf course and the peaceful ambience of the pond make this a special place to relax or entertain.
The family room boasts a palapa roof on the exterior, and a concrete roof on the interior that is covered with a woven thatch finish. This combination helps to control humidity and ensure an enjoyable atmosphere inside. This space can serve as a bedroom when needed and includes a full bathroom. The outlook across the pond to the main house, the serene water, and the vegetation of the exquisite garden all lend a unique ambience of tranquility to this space.
4. The main house is anchored by an outdoor palapa that is the heart of the home. Most of the year this is the perfect place to entertain al fresco in its comfortable living and dining areas. Inspired by the traditional architecture of Mexico, in the ‘60s architects began incorporating palapa roofs into contemporary beach homes on the Pacific coast of Mexico. The inspiring beauty of the structure and cooling properties of the natural materials truly enhance beachfront living.
On warmer summer days, or occasionally at night, guests will appreciate the air-conditioned indoor living area with its spacious, practical layout. The open kitchen smoothly integrates with the dining and living area. For convenience, there is a prep kitchen in the back where staff can discretely prepare meals and refreshments. There is also a large laundry room, and a staff guest bedroom when the occasion calls for an overnight stay.
The main house also has a quiet office with its own patio overlooking the pond. The adjacent full bathroom means the space works well as a spare bedroom suite when needed.
The airy master bedroom has both a front balcony and an expansive side terrace, including a large shaded area with a daybed, in addition to sun deck space. The master bed floats within the generous room and has office space in the back and a living area in the front.
The master bath behind features a private terrace with daybeds overlooking the pond area, plus an outdoor shower. The bathroom has a large closet with a carved, single-piece marble bathtub, double showers, double vanities, enclosed WC and steam room.
5. The front garden, with its expansive views into the landscaped common area, is an ideal place for kids to run around and discover the gardens beyond the estate. In addition to the poolside daybeds and umbrellas, there is yet another great area for entertaining, including a pizza oven and grilling station adjacent to the main house.